Unable To Use 'Manage DVM' Of RFI To Maintain DVMs/XREFs
(Doc ID 2697175.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Integration Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to use 'Manage DVM' of RFI and noticed that encountering different issues when using 'Manage DVM' of the RFI UI.
Steps To Recreate:
- Login to RFI UI and navigate to Manage DVM.
- Click [Add] then enter details for a new DVM record.
- Click [Save] and confirm that 'No. of records' went up by 1.
- Click [Adapter Manager] then Manage DVM.
- Note that the new entry disappeared and 'No. of records' went down by 1.
- Try updating an existing record with special characters ().
- Verify the output after getting out and back to [Manage DVM] screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document