Single Select Menu transaction commerce array is not properly displayed
(Doc ID 2697633.1)
Last updated on JUNE 27, 2022
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 20 B and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to select a value for a single select menu array attribute, it appears that the field has two drop-downs for selecting a value.
The first one is on the left and the second one on the right. When clicking on the first drop-down, the values are displayed in a deformed list.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a commerce array and add a single select menu attribute with values
2. Add the array on the Jet Layout
3. Open a quote and try to add a value
4. Notice that if you point the mouse on the left and on the right of the drop-down, two drop-downs will be available.
5. The drop-down from the left will display the values in a deformed list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document