Fusion Absence Management: Fast Formula Validation Fails Only in Employee Self-Service "Existing Absence" Widget
(Doc ID 2697893.1)
Last updated on MAY 14, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Absence Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.04.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Absence Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Validation fast formula fails only in Employee Self-Service (ESS) -> "Existing Absence" widget
Steps to reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Employee logs into ESS and applies the absence
2. Due to some changes employee navigates to ESS -> Time & Labor -> Existing Absence
3. Selects the applied leave and edit
4. Changes the duration and submit and submits
5. Validation fast formula is not executed / is not working.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document