Blank Manage Transaction Window Opens After Searching For Transaction On Existing Screen
(Doc ID 2699016.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A blank Manage Transaction window opens after user has searched on a previously opened Transaction Search screen and closed it.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Go to Store-Day Search screen and search a store day.
2. Using actions ->Store Day Summary->Edit, open Store Day Summary screen.
3. On Store Day Summary screen, go to More Actions->Transaction Search.
4. Transaction Search window opens. Hit search and the list of transactions will display.
5. Click on any transaction. Transaction window opens.
6. Do nothing and hit on cancel button.
Note that a blank Manage transaction screen opens.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document