Stock Count Request Screen Not Allowing Merch Hierarchy Elements To Be Added
(Doc ID 2699051.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Stock Count Request screen is not allowing Merch Hierarchy elements to be added while creating stock count request.
This happens when the user goes to a different tab within the application, causing the merchandise hierarchy add button to be disabled.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Open Create Stock Count Request and fill in mandatory information.
2. Choose Select item by value as merchandise hierarchy, and select any hierarchy level (example: Department). Do not add department details in merchandise hierarchy section at this point.
3. Without closing the current tab within the application, open a new tab, example open 'manage stock counts' screen.
4. Return to the previous tab.
5. Note the add button in the merchandise hierarchy session is now disabled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document