Cannot Change Multiple Selling UOMs When Creating New Item Retail By Zone
(Doc ID 2699469.1)
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot change multiple selling UOMs ( Unit Of Measures) at once when creating new item in retail by zone screen.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create new item that will have a selling UOM different from its SUOM; e.g. catch weight types 3 and 4 (selling UOM = KG, SUOM = EA). Add item/supp/country record.
- Select 'Retail By Zone' from the More Actions menu on the main item screen.
- Notice that default selling UOM is the SUOM.
- In the Price Zone Retail multi-row pane select all the zones listed (using mouse cursor + SHIFT).
- Click on the [Edit] icon to open the Edit Zone Retail pop-up.
- Notice the selling unit UOM field isn't wide enough to display the UOM properly. Expected result is that it is. It would be nice to fix this as well.
- Change the selling unit UOM ('per') field to KG Kilograms.
- Click [OK] to close the pop-up and return to Retail By Zone.
- Notice that all selling UOMs disappear.
- Click on 'Save and Close' button on Retail By Zone, then reopen it from the More Actions menu.
- Notice that the selling UOMs have been re-set to the SUOM except one of them, usually the second zone in the list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document