PRC:PO: Tax Is Not Automatically Recalculated/Refreshed After The Purchase Order/Line Has Been Saved
(Doc ID 2699783.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is there a way to automatically recalculate/refresh a tax after a line has been saved?
Steps to duplicate
1. Enable Vertex Tax calculation
2. Create a purchase order, add a line (line 1) for product/category. Tax in line 1 is correctly calculated
3. Change Vertex rules: change the taxability for the po/item/category. Make the po/item/category not taxable
4. Add a new line (line 2) in the same po for the same item/category. Tax in line 2 is not calculated, but the tax in line 1 remains unchanged.
5. Change price in line 1, then tax in line 1 is refreshed (tax amount is refreshed/not taxable)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document