Duplicate Tran Code 30, 32 Entries in TRAN_DATA After Shipping the Allocations
(Doc ID 2700042.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Duplicate Tran Code 30, 32 entries in TRAN_DATA After Shipping the Allocations resulting in cost variance between perpetual and financial inventory.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Log into RMS application with 2 different sesion.
2. Session1:Create BOL with From location as warehouse 1 and to location as store 1.
3. Session 2:Create BOL with From location as warehouse 1 and to location as store 1.
4. Session 1:
Add item I1 and allocation A1 to the BOL.
Add item I2 and allocation A2 to the BOL.
5. Session 2:
Add item I2 and allocation A2 to the BOL(Duplicate of second action of the 1st session).
Add item I3 and allocation A3 to the BOL.
6. Session 1:Ship the BOL.
7. Session 2: Ship the BOL.
8. The data under session 2 got committed first. For Session 1, invalid quantity error was raised for I2 and Allocation A2. Delete the item and ship the BOL.
9. Query the TRAN_DATA. Note there will be duplicate entries in TRAN_DATA. Also the shipment recorded in TRAN_DATA(ref_no_2) is not created. There is no entry in shipment table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document