Template Access Control Configuration Is Not Updated In the Destination Environment Through Configuration Package Import
(Doc ID 2700961.1)
Last updated on MAY 07, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 19.10 and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 19.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Any version that supports Configuration Package Management
After importing Configuration Package from the source environment into another destination environment, the Import is successful. However Access Control from the Template is not updated in the destination.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE -
- Create new Component List
- Select the Business Process with changes at the Shell Templates - Access Control level
- Create a new Configuration Template and select the recently created Component List
- Download Configuration Package
- Login in to destination environment
- Import the Configuration Package
- Navigate to Company Workspace > Templates > Access Control
- Imported configurations are not reflected in the Production Environment
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document