TEMPLATE ACCESS CONTROL CONFIGURATION NOT PUSHED THROUGH PRODUCTION BUNDLE
(Doc ID 2700961.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 19.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After importing Configuration Package from Stage to Production environment, Import is successful. But template Access Control Configuration not pushed
through Production Bundle.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE -
1. Go to Shell-level Business Process.
2. Access Control configurations were updated in the staging environment at the Template-level.
3. Create new Component List
4. Select the BPs with changes at the Shell Templates - Access Control level
4. Create a new Configuration Template and select the recently created Component List
5. Download Configuration Package
6. Login in to Production Environment
7. Import the Configuration Package
8. Navigate to Company Workspace --> Templates --> Access Control.
9. Imported configurations are not reflected in the Production Environment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document