Error "can not pull more than 1 pallets" While Executing Tasks In WMS Cloud
(Doc ID 2701321.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management Enterprise Edition Cloud Service - Version 20.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While performing picking, the user scans the first pallet to Pick. When users continue to perform the pick, system prompted second pallet to Pick.
When scanning the second pallet, Users received the following error:
can not pull more than 1 pallets
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created Shipment details with Item(ITEM_SR31) with Shipped_qty = 4 and cartonized the Shipment details with 1 qty.
2. 4 records got created and Mention below 4 pallets in the each shipment details
3. Receive the Entire Shipment.
4. Located these pallets into Reserve Locations.
5. Created Task Type: PLTMV_AUTOPK(Plt Move Auto-Pack1).
5. Configured screen: Move LPN(RF-Text: RF Move LPN).
6. Set the screen parameter: max-pallets-to-pull = 5.
7. Created Wave template with Reuse LPN nbr and in the allocation mode mentioned Allocation UOM as: LPNs.
8. Created Order(SR_TEST_ORD211) with 4 qty.
9. Allocated Order with full LPN allocation and Task(TSC00853862) got created with Task Type: Plt Move Auto-Pack1.
10. Execute Task TSC00853862. system prompts the scan first pallet.PLTSH5700. Users confirms the scan.
11. System prompts to scan the 2nd pallet PLTSH5701.
12. When user scans PLTSH5701 to confirm, receive the error "can not pull more than 1 pallets".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document