PARTNER CONTACT NOT SHOWING UP IN SEARCH WHEN ADDING TO AN ACTIVITY OR APPOINTMENT
(Doc ID 2701521.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion CX Sales Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The partner contact is not coming/available when creating an activity or appointment on the partner.
When create an activity, choose contact field , the lov should show partner contacts
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a partner contact for the partner.
2. Confirm that the contact is showing up.
3. Create an appointment.
4. From Contact drop-down, select search to associate a contact
5. Notice that the partner contact that you added is not showing up.
5. In Search screen, the contact should show up, but is not getting displayed by default.
6. Now search by name the contact that you created. The search does not return any results,
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document