CST: Create Trade Operation and the Updated Charge Currency Value on Charge Line is Reverted (Intermittent)
(Doc ID 2702750.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Receipt Accounting - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.20.01.0 version, Cost Management
Intermittent issue occurs when the Charge Currency value is changed but is not getting saved in a Charge Line of the Trade Operation.
When creating the Trade Operation, using no template, charge line is created and the defaulted charge currency value is changed.
The changed Charge Currency value is not always retained when it is saved for the first time. It must be entered again, modified and saved, in order to retain the desired Charge Currency.
There is no error message reported.
- Supply Chain Execution > Receipt Account > Tasks: Manage Trade Operation
- Create Trade Operation (Create from Scratch)
- Edit Trade Operation > Create Charge Line
- Default Charge Currency is MXN
- Change the Charge Currency to USD
- Save and Close
- Edit charge line and see the Charge Currency is populated incorrectly with MXN
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document