SCM: INV: 20C RETURN TRANSFER ORDERS ARE NOT GETTING CREATED FOR LOT CONTROLLED ITEMS
(Doc ID 2702816.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading to 20C, when a user attempts to create a return for a transfer order with lot controlled items, the following error is observed:
You cannot perform this transaction because there is no available quantity for lot XXXXXX. (INV-2416350)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go Inventory Management>Select Show Tasks: Receipts
2. Select > Return Receipts> Search for the Transfer Order for the Return that needs to be done>
3. Select the Receipt line > Click on Return >
4. On the line you are returning, enter the Return Quantity> Select the Subinventory and enter the Lot details
(The Subinventory will default from the putaway location and the Lot number will default if there is only one lot for the receipt.)
5. Click on Submit and observe the error above.
This issue occurs after 20C (11.13.20.07) Update.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document