Incorrect Data Level Security Is Applied When Cost Location Is Warehouse
(Doc ID 2704018.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect Data level security is applied for the cost location is Warehouse.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Ensure that data_level_security_ind = 'Y'.
2. Notice that RMS01APP login/user is associated to security group 1. Security group 1 is filtered on FILTER_GROUP_ORG to only have visibility to entities with ORG_UNIT_ID = XXXXXXX. The Mexican warehouses are NOT associated to this org unit. This means that the Mexican warehouse will not be visible if logged in or querying from V_WH.
3. Create a new store in Org Hierarchy.
4. Select currency as MXN to enable Zoning Locations after filling in the the previous required fields. Note that currency is included in the location LOV filters.
5. Go to Zoning Locations and select Cost Location as "Warehouse".
6. Click the LOV. Notice that the Mexican physical warehouse is not available in the list.
7. Resetting the form and changing the currency to USD will show the non-Mexican physical warehouses.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document