The Paysheet Currency Is Blank And Conversion Rate Is Not As Expected
(Doc ID 2704108.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The paysheet currency is blank and conversion rate is 1 instead of the conversion rate from USD to EUR.
User extract the payment amount in home currency and the conversion rate to pay in external table.
For some participants, the paysheet summary record has PAY_TO_HOME_CURR_CNVRT = 1 when the participant
has a different home currency code (eg. EUR) than functional currency (eg. USD).
The payment amount ( cn_tp_paysheets_all.PMT_AMOUNT_CALC ) in home currency is correct.
This is causing huge variances in reports.
1. Manage Parameters :
Functional Currency = USD
Payment Conversion Rate Type = Incentive Compensation Daily Rate
Payment Conversion Date = Pay date
Home Currency = Pay Date
2. Create compensation plan with multiple plan components
3. Assign participants with different home currency ( eg. EUR ) in Participant Snapshot > Manage Participant Details
4. Setup currency conversion where the rate is less than 1
eg. USD to EUR is 0.8907 on 05-JUL-2019
5. Create transaction for event date on 7/5/19 that match only one of the plan component in the comp plan
6. Calculate Commission
7. Create payment batch for July-2019 period and noticed the missing rate
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document