Fill Down Values Not Populated Until After Page is Saved
(Doc ID 2704592.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 03, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 19.12 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 19.12]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 19.12 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 19.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Fill Down, values do not get filled down until Save is clicked.
Expect values to fill down after using Fill Down feature.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into P6 Web and go to Projects page.
- Add a column for a project code.
- Edit a project code value for a project.
- Shift + Click the project code column a few cells down, thereby highlighting several activities.
- Right-click the last project code cell among the highlighted activities and choose "Fill-Down".
- Project code values will not appear populated until changes are saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document