Oracle Analytics Synopsis Mobile App Failed With Canonical Data Error On Selecting A Subject Area
(Doc ID 2704784.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Analytics Cloud - Version 105.6.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Analytics Synopsis mobile app 3.0.1_161 failed with canonical data error on selecting a subject area.
Steps to reproduce:-
- Download and Install Oracle Analytics Synopsys mobile app 3.0.1_161 for android from google play store.
- Open the Oracle Analytics Synopsys mobile app.
- At the right bottom corner of the mobile app, a + symbols is displayed.
- On clicking the + symbol, you will find various options of data source.
- Select Oracle Analytics as data source.
- Enter the OAC host name and click connect. Example :- oacixxx-xxx.analytics.ocp.oraclecloud.com
- On connecting to OAC, all the subject areas will be listed
- On selecting a subject area, the error displays "Error in canonical data"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document