Oracle Utilities Customer Cloud Service Integration to Oracle ERP Financial Cloud for General Ledger and Accounts Payable
(Doc ID 2704886.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Cloud Service - Version 20B and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This integration provides the capability for seamless flow of customer financial transactions. Automates key business processes involving the transfer of data for General Ledger’s (GL), Accounts Payable (AP) and Payment Details. Payments for customer can be paid from Oracle ERP financials through this integration and payment details can be send back to Customer Cloud Service.
Details provided here apply to:
- Oracle Utilities Customer Cloud Service Integration to Oracle ERP Financial Cloud for General Ledger and Accounts Payable - Version 20B and later
- Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
- Oracle ERP Financials Cloud – 20C and later
- Oracle Utilities Customer Cloud Service – 20B and later
August 26, 2020: initial posting for 20B
There are three integration flows supported in this integration:
- Update_APVoidPayment_ERPFINToCCS: Updates the payment status of an accounts payable (AP) request record in Customer Cloud Service to cancel after payment is voided in ERP Financials.
- Upload_APReqExtract_CCSToERPFIN: Transfers refunds requests as Extract File from Customer Cloud Service to ERP Financials.
- Update_APPaymentInfo_ERPFINToCCS: Updates the payment information of an accounts payable (AP) request record in Customer Cloud Service after payment has been created in ERP Financials.
- Upload_GLExtract_CCSToERPFIN: Transfers GL Extract File from Customer Cloud Service to ERP Financials
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document