Incorrect BOOK_STOCK_COST in Month_Data for MISSING STAKE_PROD_LOC Records
(Doc ID 2707066.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect BOOK_STOCK_COST in Month_Data for MISSING STAKE_PROD_LOC records.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Conduct a stock count for WH/Store. Make sure there are dept,class,subclass with zero on-hand/in-transit but cost in Month_data table.
2. Explode the count, take snapshot, upload physical count file.
3. Accept the count. Run EOD. System will calculate book stock cost.
4. Compare the systemic book stock cost vs expected book stock cost.
5. System does not calculate Book Stock Cost for Dept/Class/Subclass which have open_stock_cost but are not present in STAKE_PROD_LOC.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document