Unable To Replenish Dynamic Reserve Location
(Doc ID 2708293.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management Enterprise Edition Cloud Service - Version 20.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 20.3 version, Core Product Functionality
Unable to generate replenishment tasks for a Reserve location with Item assignment type as Dynamic using the steps below:
1. Configure Item with Replenishment Type in Item > Warehouse UI.
2. Define Replenishment Type and Replenishment zone mapping using Replenishment Type Zone Xref UI.
3. Update empty Reserve Location with Replenishment Zone configured in previous step.
4. Define Replenishment rules restricted to specific allocation zones.
5. Update allocation zone on Source Reserve Location and ensure there is sufficient Reserve Inventory.
6. Define wave template with replenishment rule defined in step 5.
7. Run the wave template for an order to trigger replenishment. The wave template fails to replenish dynamic reserve location.
Is this possible?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document