FA: SCM: INV: How To Make Picking Honors Sub-Inventory Picking Order?
(Doc ID 2708430.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to make sure picking honors sub-inventory picking order ?
Steps taken -
1. The Picking Order on the Sub-inventory is set as -
2. Rest of the Sub-inventories do not have any Picking Order.
3. The Pick Rule has the condition -
Priority 1 - Sub-inventory ascending.
Priority 2 - Locator ascending.
4. Picking rule assignment to organization is complete.
5. When pick release is done, even though material is available in WHPICK, system is picking from sub-inventories not defined in the picking order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document