Total Retail Calculation Incorrect For Non-Merch Item When Entered Manually From ReSA
(Doc ID 2708623.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Total Retail calculation incorrect for Non-Merch Item when entered manually from ReSA UI.
Steps to Reproduce:
Default_tax_type is SVAT, class_vat_ind is N, the store should have vat_include_ind = 'Y'. store should have a record in SA_STORE_DATA for IGTAX
1. Send an RTLOG with total_igtax_amount and IGTAX line populated for both a Regular Item and Non-Merchandise Item.
2. Run saimptlogi and saimptlogfin batches.
3. Check the Transaction in the UI. In the Item section, check the Unit Retail and Total Retail fields. Note that the Tax Amount was not added in
Total Retail for both Items.
e.g. Unit Retail = 20, Qty = 1, Tax Amount = 2. Total Retail is 20.
4. Manually create a Transaction in the UI with the same details as in #1.
5. check the Unit Retail and Total Retail fields for the Non-Merchandise
Item. Note that the Tax Amount was included in the Total Retail computation.
e.g. Unit Retail = 20, Qty = 1, Tax Amount = 2. Total Retail is 22.
6. Note the SA_TRAN_ITEM for both transaction records. Note that the UNIT_RETAIL_VAT_INCL for the Non-Merchandise Item from Step 4 is 'N'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document