Shipping Discount Applied Irrespective of Condition if the Same Product Added into Different Shipping Addresses
(Doc ID 2708737.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Shipping promotion applied even though the condition not satisfied if the same product exists in more than one shipping address groups.
STEPS to REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add Prod-1 of two quantities and Prod-2 of 2 quantities into the cart
2. Apply the Shipping Discount with condition if shipment group total > $ 219 then the shipping charges will be free.
3. During Check-out click Ship to Multiple Addresses
4. Split items across 2 addresses as below,
Shipment - 1
Prod-1 - Qty 1
Shipment group total < $ 219
Shipment - 2
Prod-2 - Qty - 2
Prod-1 - Qty -1
Shipment group total > $ 219
5. Click Next to go to Payment section
6. Notice that both the Shipment groups applied with the Discount even though the Shipment-1 group not fulfilling the condition of total > $ 219
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document