PODTLMOD For Modified Order Quantity Not Reflecting in EICS
(Doc ID 2708845.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Enterprise Inventory Cloud Service - Version 19.0 to 19.1 [Release 19.0 to 19.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When PO item quantity for a Direct Delivery (DSD) is modified in Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service (MFCS), and the PODtlMod message is processed by Retail Enterprise Inventory Cloud Service (EICS), the PURCHASE_ORDER_LINE_ITEM.QUANTITY_EXPECTED is not updated.
Expect that EICS updates the quantity per the message sent from MFCS.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a PO for Store location (DSD) in RMFCS with one item - 10 units.
2. Approve the PO and save it.
3. Observe that POCre has reached EICS.
4. Open the PO and bring to W status.
5. Update the quantity to 15 units and approve the PO again.
6. See that PODtlMod for this change has reached EICS, Injector Service call was successful but ordered qty is not changed in EICS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document