Oracle Public Sector Permits Cloud : About To Expire Email did not get generated
(Doc ID 2709401.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Public Sector Permits Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.20.04.0 version, Communications (email, text, alerts)
The About to Expire email did not get generated for a permit that entered the About to Expire period.
The configured email template for the About to Expire communication event will get sent as soon as the permit enters the About to Expire period based on the expiration rules.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Configure Expiration rules and set up a permit type to use those rules.
2. Configure an email template for the About to Expire communication event and make sure both the template and event are enabled.
3. Submit a permit application and process it through to Issuance so that the permit now has an expiration date.
4. Wait for the day on which the permit enters the About to Expire period based on the expiration rules.
5. Open the permit and look at the Communications tab and find the About to Expire email that was (or was not) generated.
Note: I even manually ran the Expiration Process, just in case, and it still did not generate the email.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document