Item Creation Screen Issues and Errors
(Doc ID 2710038.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating new Regular item below issues were noticed:
1) On Level 3 item adding popup , after selecting ucc-12 , the number got generated and after clicking on Ok , the screen is throwing error "No item supplier/country sourcing exists for ...".
2) Item children screen is not getting closed after clicking on "Save and Close".
Steps to reproduce:
- Create regular item.
- Add item children. Choose "UCC12" as number type.
- Click on Ok.
- Notice the error: "No item supplier/country sourcing exists for ...".
- Now Save and close in order to exit the Item children screen.
- Notice that the screen is not closing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!