Item "Other Attributes" CFAS Fields Accepts Values Other Than Values On LOV
(Doc ID 2710068.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The "Other" Attributes CFAS screen (when navigated from ITEM_MASTER screen) accepts values other than values listed in LOV.
Steps to check issue:
1. Log in RMS Cloud.
2. Go to Tasks --> Items --> Create/Manage Items.
3. Select Item from list.
4. Navigate into Item Master screen.
5. Click on More Actions --> Other Attributes.
6. Select an Attribute and click on Dropdown.
7. Enter any random value other than what's on the LOV.
8. Click on Save and Close.
9. It saves the entered value (which is different from the values in the LOV, and does not enforce using values from LOV).
Steps to create CFAS:
1. Create CFAS through the Attributes Spreadsheet Upload process.
2. Ensure CFAS_Recod_Groups are populated using CODE_TYPE from CODE_HEAD/DETAIL tables.
3. Log into RMS.
4. Go to Tasks --> Application Administration --> Custom Flex Attributes.
5. Add Attributes for Application Table = ITEM_MASTER and Group Set = select your group from dropdown list.
6. Go to Attributes section Action --> Add.
7. Select appropriate Group, Name, label, Data type = VARCHAR2, WIDGET_TYPE List Of Values, Enabled = Y and Activate.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document