Unknown Error Occurs When a Library Function References a Line Level Array Set That is Called by an Action in Commerce
(Doc ID 2710077.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2021
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 20 A to 21 A Patch 3 [Release 20 to 21]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An unknown error message pops up and prevents use of an action when it calls a library function that has imported a line level array set into it, while utilizing Pricing Engine rules.
This only occurs if all of the following conditions are met:
- Commerce Pricing Behavior is set to version 2 or version 3
- In Rating/Pricing engine, a Pricing Attribute is mapped to any array attribute from any quote-level array set
- A pricing profile, which is not necessarily linked to any rule, has an advanced function that imports the above Pricing Attribute (imported to function but not necessarily used or mentioned in the BML itself).
- A modify action, which calls a library function, which simply has a line level array set imported, but not used in BML, is triggered on any quote, regardless of quote.
- The quote level array set has no data populated.
- The quote level array set has data populated on the quote, the error may or may not occur, based on behavior that cannot be predicted.
The environment was upgraded to version 20A or later.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document