FIxed Assets Mass Addition Import FBDI Failing with Error The value of the attribute CURRENCY_CODE isn't valid
(Doc ID 2710635.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While using Fixed Asset Mass Additions Import XML template (FBDI): While uploading to the FA interface: the log file shows for all the assets "The value of the attribute CURRENCY_CODE isn't valid."
why is this occurring?
To submit the Post Mass Additions process:
1. Navigate to the Additions work area under Fixed Assets.
2. Click on Post Mass Additions in the regional area.
3. Enter the Book as the parameter and submit.
4. Monitor the process in the Scheduled Process section of the work area.
5. If the Post Mass Additions process ends in error or warning, review the log file for details about the rows that caused the failure.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document