STOCKCOUNTPROCESS_JOB Fails With STKCNT_NO_STAKE_PROD_LOC error
(Doc ID 2710762.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
STOCKCOUNTPROCESS_JOB fails with "STKCNT_NO_STAKE_PROD_LOC" error when items are not ranged.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Pick a department with 2 subclasses.
2. Make sure one of the subclass has some inventory and the other subclass has 0 inventory.
3. Create a stock count at department level.
4. Upon running stkxpld, STAKE_PROD_LOC will have entry for subclass which has inventory. No entry will be made for subclass with 0 inventory.
5. Upload stock count file for items from both the subclass.
6. Run STOCKCOUNTPROCESS_JOB. Note the item which has no entry in STAKE_PROD_LOC fails with error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document