Unable to Convert Existing Item Eff to Required - "Master Child Organization Inheritance Property Cannot Be Set to None When One of the Attributes Is Required. (Ego-2745445)"
(Doc ID 2711066.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Product Hub - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to change one item EFF in the administration to be required the following error occurs:
"Master child organization inheritance property cannot be set to none when one of the attributes is required. (EGO-2745445)"
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Go to Setup and maintenance
2. Under 'Items', Manage Item Attribute Groups and Attributes Task
3. Select exist attribute group on item level named Parts General Details and select EDIT
4. Select attribute named Make/Buy and select EDIT
5. Mark the required check box and select save.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document