PRC:PON: Supplier Was Able To Submit Multiple Responses When Only Single Bid Is Allowed
(Doc ID 2711377.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sourcing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Sourcing - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the RFP response rule “Allow multiple responses” is disabled but, still one supplier was able to submit multiple responses and both are in active status.
Allow response revision is enabled but if it was revision previous response should have been in archived status.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. As buyer BuyerA, created negotiation, say, 100 and invited SupplierA
2. As supplier SupplierA, created a response, say, 500.
3. As BuyerA, amend the negotiation and new neg 100,1
4. As SupplierA, respond to amendment and create response. Response gets defaulted from 500 and say new response is 501. While creating response 501, added 20 attachments in Overview.
5. As BuyerA, close neg 100,1 and create a new round 100-2.
6. As SupplierA, User logged in two different browsers and clicked on create response from 'View Negotiation' almost simultaneously and able to create two different drafts. The response gets defaulted from response 501, which has 20 attachments.
7. Later, User able to publish both drafts.
Looks like due to large number of attachments getting defaulted from previous response, we are able to ahead and able to create two different drafts.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document