Warning In The Import External Transactions Process
(Doc ID 2711629.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cash Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Validation error received when importing CSV containing external bank transactions:
not all users impacted. user cannot upload same transactions via the user interface, either.
steps to reproduce:
1) login to application
2) download FBDI xlsm (CashManagementExternalTransactionsImportTemplate.xlsm) see documentation: https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/financials/20c/oefbf/cash-management.html#cashmanagementexternaltransactionsimport-3219
3) enter data and Click the Generate CSV File button to generate a ZIP file containing the CSV file.
4) Transfer the generated ZIP file to WebCenter document repository (UCM). Select fin$/cashManagement$/import$ account.
5) Submit the ESS job Load Interface File for Import process.
6) In the Process Details screen, for the Import Process, select Import External Transactions and for Data File, select the name of the ZIP file that was transferred to the fin$/cashManagement$/import$ repository in the UCM.
7) Job completes successfully, however there are validation errors (CE_IMPORT_INVALID_CASH_SEGSFLE) in import process log
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document