The Last Mass Copy Period (LAST_MASS_COPY_PERIOD_COUNTER) Field Updated By The Periodic Mass Copy Process, Is Stuck.
(Doc ID 2711681.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the Periodic Mass Copy process for month1 successfully, then ran the same process for Month2, the Last Mass Copy Period (LAST_MASS_COPY_PERIOD_COUNTER) Field would update to Month2.
However, once the landing page is refreshed, the Last Mass Copy Period revert back to Month1, instead of staying at Month2, which was the last period ran.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. From the Fixed Asset Landing page, select the tax book
2. Click on Depreciation infotile
3. Click on Copy from Corporate button.
4. Select the current period (Month1)
5. After closing the period, repeat steps #1 to #3 to copy from Corporate book for the next open period (Month2)
5. Process ran successful
6. Refresh Landing page, click on Depreciation infotile and review the Last Mass Copy Period
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document