Data Incorrect or Missing in the Extended Schema For Reporting (Example: atcompletioncost in p6resourceassignment View)
(Doc ID 2711941.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Resource Assignment Cost data is missing in the Extended Schema. Running the query against the Production database shows no results, whereas running the same query against the Stage database displays the cost data.
For example: Running "select atcompletioncost from p6resourceassignment;" shows no values.
Resource Assignment Cost data should be visible in the Extended Schema so that the user can report on the data in BI Publisher.
- Login to BI Publisher (BIP)
- Connect the data model to the data source for the P6 Prod database (example: P6RPT)
- Design a data model to query for atcompletion cost in p6resourceassignment view
- No data is displayed when executing against Prod database
- Connect the data model to the data source for the P6 Stage database, and notice the correct values displayed in the report
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document