How to Export "User" Values from "Manage Payables Profile Options" task
(Doc ID 2712772.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Payables Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Payables - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After adding a Profile Value to the existing Profile Option in "Manage Payables Profile Options" at User level, need to export those values
Taking as an example the profile code 'AP_GATHER_TEMP_TABLE_STATS':
1. Go to Setup and Maintenance > Financials > Manage Payables Profile Options
2. Search for the profile AP_GATHER_TEMP_TABLE_STATS
3. In the section 'Profile Option: Profile Values' - added a new profile value for the user > Save and Close
4. Go back to the task list in Financials > Manage Payables Profile Options
5. Go to Actions arrow > Export to CSV file > Create New
6. When ready for download > Actions > Download > downloaded all files
7. Noticed that in the 'Manage Payables Profile Options' a zip file is created and it contains the file 'FND_APP_PROFILE_VALUE.csv' having data related only to SITE profile values, whereas USER values that were also previously defined in the application - are missing from the export file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document