In Manage Themes When The Header Background Color Is Changed to White, The Menu Options On Analytics "Home/Catalog/Dashboards..." Are Not Visible.
(Doc ID 2713580.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Analytics Cloud - Version 105.8.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Analytics Cloud 5.8, when the header background color is changed to "White" in Administration -> Manage Themes, the menu options on analytics "Home/Catalog/Dashboards..." are not visible.
Steps to reproduce:
- Login to oracle analytics cloud 5.8
- Navigate to Administration -> Manage Themes
- Create a new theme and select the Header Background Color as #FFFFFF
- Click Active check box and save the changes
- Navigate to the home page and observe the menu options on analytics "Home/Catalog/Dashboards..." are not visible.
Upgraded from Oracle Analytics Cloud 5.7 to 5.8
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document