Ctrl-A Keyboard Shortcut Does Not Select All Transactions In Account Reconciliation Cloud Service (ARCS)
(Doc ID 2713634.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud Service - Version 20.07.51 to 20.09.56 [Release 20.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Although the Ctrl+A shortcut highlights all unmatched transactions in the list, the Selected total remains at 0 (zero).
1. From the ARCS home page, select the Matching card.
2. Click on an account name to open.
3. On the left vertical pane, select the Unmatched Transactions icon.
4. From the left side list of transactions, click on the first row to highlight it.
5. Press Ctrl+A. All the transactions in the list are highlighted, "Total Records" correctly displays the total number of transactions, but "Selected" remains at 0 (zero).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document