Error: "Standard CBS Code is a required field" When Attempting to Fix SOV Cost Code Via Copy
(Doc ID 2713769.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 19.12]
Primavera Unifier - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 19.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a user enters a CBS code incorrectly in a Business Process (BP) record line item, they used to be able to select the Line Item, click Copy and then correct the CBS code in the corrected line. However, recently it was noted that the following Error Message is being displayed when attempting these steps and trying to Save the correct line.
"Errors and Warnings
Error Location Description Standard CBS Code is a required field"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to the Project/Shell where this Business Process resides > Business Process Node > Select and Open the BP record > Click on the Detail form tab > Select the Line that has the incorrect CBS code.
- Click Gear icon on top line item > Copy.
- In "Line Item Details" right pane > For "CBS Code", select the corrected CBS Code.
- Click "Save".
- The error message noted above is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document