Fusion Global Payroll: Error " An application error occurred. See the incident log for more information " In 'Process Results Summary' Filters
(Doc ID 2714501.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.20.07.0 version, Global Payroll
When attempting to Remove that 'Last 7 Days' filter from Process Results Summary, the following error occurs
An application error occurred. See the incident log for more information.
An application error has occurred. Your help desk can use the following information to obtain a more detailed description of this incident.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. My Client Groups > Payroll > Process Results Summary
2. Remove the filter 'Last 7 Days'
3. click Show Filters
4. Enter 'Payroll Name': XX
5. Click on any process that shows up > now we are on that particular process' details page
6. Next, click on back '<' to go to the initial 'Process Results Summary' page
7. It is observed that 'Last 7 Days' filter again show up by default
8. Remove that 'Last 7 Days' filter
9. Face this error while removing this filter
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document