PRC:SSP: Dual Currency Conversion with User Defined Attributes Not Properly Converting for User Defined Attributes
(Doc ID 2715414.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisitions amounts are below the approval limits set up in rules, but they are still going for approval.
Requisition below approval limits set up in rules should not require approval.
With multiple user defined attributes defined in an attempt to do a summation of the line amounts based on Line Type, the application is not able to do the Summation and conversion of the Currency properly
Use Case Example:
Sum the total of the Expense Line Types and Route Approvals to Users A, B, C if it is > $XX,XXX USD --- then ---
Sum the total of the Inventory Line Types and Route to Users X, Y, Z if it is < $XX,XXX USD
However the Application is not routing properly
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Created Variables to sum the amounts for Goods and Expense line Types
2. Create current summation based on the above variables
3. Make sure currency conversion with corporate rates
4. Create the PO Requisition approval rule as shown below in such a way that expenses greater than 1000 USD /800 GPB goes to approval
5. When creating a Requisition with less than 800 GBP, requisition is going to approval. Expectation is that Requisition only above 800 GBP goes to Approval.
Due to this issue, Requisitions are being sent for approval that should not be..
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document