Vendor Funded Promotion Deal Screen Shows Wrong Promotion ID
(Doc ID 2715736.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Vendor Funded Promotion (VFP) deal screen shows wrong promotion IDs.
While creating a VFP deal, at the point of linking the promotions, the drop down of promotion and promotion components show the valid promotions but then bring a wrong promo/component ID. It is later shown correctly on the main screen but it is misleading on the pop up.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Enter Create Deals screen
2. Select VFP type of deal and hit 'OK'
3. Setup basic deal attributes
4. Create deal component and open promotions pop-up screen to add promotions to this deal
5. Open drop down list of promotions and select one
6. Validate that the promotion ID show after selecting from the drop down is not correct although the promotion description is correct
7. Open drop down list of promotion components and select one
8. Validate that the promotion component ID show after selecting from the drop down is not correct although the promotion component description is correct
9. Hit 'Ok' and get back to main screen
10. Validate that promotion ID and promotion component ID are now correctly shown
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document