Two IBLPNs Created During Receipt For Partial Quantities, Combined, Then Using One That Was Cancelled To Receive Another Partial Resulted In Receiving The Remainder
(Doc ID 2716772.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management Enterprise Edition Cloud Service - Version 20.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 20.2 version, Core Product Functionality
1. Shipment to be received with a quantity of 20 units for one item.
2. Receive quantity of four (4) on Blind LPN - LPN001.
3. Receive quantity of five (5) on Blind LPN - LPN002.
4. Combine LPN001 into LPN002, i.e. LPN002 now has quantity nine (9) and LPN001 is in Cancelled status.
5. Attempt to reuse LPN001 and receive quantity three (3).
6. System updated the received quantity for total remainder of the shipment, i.e. LPN001 now has 11, not the three(3) that were attempted.
Expect the same qty to remain when creating IBLPNs during Receiving.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create IBLPN: LPN001 for Item Item01 QTY = 4.
2. Create IBLPN: LPN002 for Item Item01 QTY = 5.
3. Combine LPN001 into LPN002 QTY = 9. This results in LPN001 to be cancelled.
4. Use LPN001 to receive Item01 QTY = 3.
5. System updated the LPN at Receipt for the whole remainder of the Shipment (in this case QTY = 11).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document