When Processing A Business Process (BP) Record in the Unifier iOS Mobile App, Some Data is Not Retained When Saving A Draft
(Doc ID 2717241.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 19.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a BP record via the iOS Mobile application, the user can make changes to the BP record upper form and then save the draft. But when reopening that record, the values entered in the upper form fields are not retained. This was found to be only occurring in OCI environments (https://unifier.oraclecloud.com/company) and not in GBUCS environments (https://company.oracleindustry.com). The iOS Mobile app was at the latest version, 20.8.2.
When the iOS app user saves the BP record as a draft, all field updates should be retained.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier application
- Navigate to the Workspace (Project/Shell) where the issue has been reported > Open the Business Process record > Accept Task > Update some Data elements.
- Click "Save" to save a draft of the changes.
- Re-open the BP record > Navigate to Data elements previously updated.
- Note that the Data elements previously updated are now block, the entered data was not retained.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document