Erorr When Creating A Partner: 'The Address For This Combination Of Party And Date Range Already Exists. (HZ-120073)'
(Doc ID 2717597.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 12, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion CX Sales Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a partner the following error occurs.
The address for this combination of party and date range already exists. (HZ-120073)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. From Partner Management Create a Partner.
2. Enter the Partner name and click Save and Continue.
3. The following message occurs because the required field 'Postal Code' was not populated.
"You can't save this address because at least one of the address elements is invalid HZ-120485"
4. Enter the required field (Postal Code) and click save
5. This error occurs and does not allow the partner to be created.
'The Address For This Combination Of Party And Date Range Already Exists. (HZ-120073)'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document