A "Workflow Completion" Email Notification Is Not Including the BP Record Information As Attachment
(Doc ID 2717994.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Business Process (BP) has been configured in a Project/Shell to "Notify users or groups on workflow completion". The same BP also has setup an Email Notification to: "Include record information as attachment" and "Override default format" with a custom print. The problem that is being reported is that the attachment is not being attached to the Notification Email.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to the Project/Shell where the BP has been enabled > Admin mode > Setup > Business Process > Select and open the BP > Workflow Setup > Open Workflow Setup.
- General Tab, "Default Record format for Notification and Document Manager": "Custom" is checked > "Custom Print 1" is selected
- Click on "Settings" tab > End Step > Email Notification section: Email Attachments: "Include record information as attachment" is checked, and "Override default format" is checked", Format: Custom: "Custom Print 1".
- Still on "Settings" tab > Top node > Additional Information section: "Notify users or groups on workflow completion:" User Group 1 is selected.
- The BP record is processed and the user receives the Email notification that the BP record is at the End step, but there is no attachment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document