STKDLY_JOB Fails With an Error
(Doc ID 2718047.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
STKDLY_JOB Fails with below error.
UPDATE: stock count (cost), dept=XXX, class=1, subclass=1, location=XXX , loc_type=W, half=20201, month=3, week=3
Steps To Recreate:
- Choose a Warehouse(WH).
- Choose a Department/Class/Subclass with no SOH and no financial data in WEEK_DATA and MONTH_DATA table.
- Post Inventory adjustment for the same Department/Class/Subclass.
- Next day, Perform Stock Count for WH for Day2 ->Explode
- Department/Class/Subclass present in STAKE_PROD_LOC.
- Upload Count so that there is count variance for Dept/Class/Subclass at item level.
- After count date, post -ve Inventory adjustment offsets of Step 2 so that Dept/Class/Subclass has 0 SOH and stock ledger is 0 and gets dropped from Weekly (stock ledger tables WEEK_DATA) in next weekly run.
- Run EOW batches and Dept/Class/Subclass will get dropped in Week2.
- Week 2 : Day 1 Accept the Count.
- Run EOD Batches and notice STKDLY fails for missing Dept/Class/Subclass.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document