Unifier WS Return Status Code = 500, Status Message = Work Flow Error Occurred When Updating BP Record Via Web Services SOAP
(Doc ID 2718075.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Since a recent upgrade to the Oracle hosted cloud environment (the version is not relevant, only that we performed an upgrade), SOAP calls to update BP records to the End step (when they include BP record attachments) have been failing with the following error:
Unifier WS Return Status Code = 500.
Status Message: Work Flow Error Occurred.
When sending the same SOAP web service call and there are no attachments in the BP record, the call is successful and no error is returned.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to the Project/Shell where the BP record being updated via SOAP call resides > BP Upper node > BP Node > Observe BP record XX-00001 and note that it has an Attachment.
- In this case Project Integration Framework (PIF) is being uses as the SOAP client. Go to Project Integration Framework > Interfaces > Select the BP job > Run Now.
- The error noted above is displayed in PIF logs.
- Go back to Unifier and open BP Record XX-00001 > Click "Accept" task > Click on the Attachment > Click Gear Icon > Remove, to remove the attachment.
- Go back to Project Integration Framework > Interfaces > Select the BP job > Run Now.
- Go to PIF Transaction Log: Displays the job "In Progress". Then shows "Finish".
- Go back to Unifier and now the BP record XX-00001 has a status of "Approved".
So basically the PIF update would work when the BP record did not have an attachment and it would not when the BP record did have an attachment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document