Savouch Throws Error "RET-0103: Generic Function Processing Error~Invalid Record At Voucher_seq_no" For Vouvher With No Details
(Doc ID 2718635.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Savouch is throws the below error and no vouchers are loaded into SA_VOUCHER;
RET-0103: generic function processing error~Invalid Record at voucher_seq_no
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a couple of RTLOG's with some transactions as Gift Card Sales (item_type GCN). Also have some sale or return transactions with Voucher as tender.
2. Kick off RTLOG import process.
3. Check job audit logs for the error mentioned.
4. savouch completes with non fatal errors.
5. RTLOG load process completes successfully with no vouchers loaded into SA_VOUCHER as part of gift card sales. Vouchers used as Tender can be located in SA_VOUCHER table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document