Import Management - How To Upload Csv File From Existing EBS FTP
(Doc ID 2719108.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion CX Sales Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In current implementation, customer is importing Account data from EBS on a recurring basis. The process involved is:
- EBS generates the data file(.csv) and place it in it's own FTP repository.
- SOA calls EBS to gets the file and other details.
- SOA calls SOAP "ImportActivitySevice" and sends the file, mapping etc. to OSC.
- Import activity is created and file is imported.
With new Import Management method, SOAP is not supported and customer need to utilize REST API. After going through various Oracle documentations, customer will need to upload the file to UCM and get the content ID and pass in the Input request.
Customer would like to get clarification on below points:
- how to send the file directly from EBS FTP through REST input payload instead of using UCM?
- If not, how to upload the file to UCM directly from EBS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document